Friday, April 9, 2010

My Everyday Makeup Routine (: Entry for Lorraine's Contest!


These are all the items that I use in my everyday makeup routine. I like to keep my look really simple and quick!. Sometimes, I even put just eyeliner and mascara on but I don't do that too often.

I hope you enjoy my blog post :]

Now, here's the break down.






Face:
  • Amazing Cosmetics Concealer - for my under eyes and my blemishes.
  • Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer - my tinted moisturizer
  • Benefits Coralista Blush - a nice pink everyday blush
  • Clinique True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer - nice shimmery bronze glow
Eyes:

  • MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot - neutral tone base
  • MAC Satin Taupe Eyeshadow - favorite eyeshadow ever!
  • Elizabeth Arden Umber eye pencil - for the upper lashline
  • Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero - for my waterline and I put this on top of the brown liner
  • Covergirl Lashblast Mascara - for my top lashes
  • Buxom Lash Mascara - for my lower lashes

Lips:

  • Blistex Deep Renewal Chapstick - a nice chapstick for priming
  • Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Spotlight Beige - nice peachy beige-y color
  • NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Smokey Look - beautiful peachy nude color

I hope you enjoyed it and hopefully it helped in some way! ~

xoxo
-Kelly









No comments:

Post a Comment